The O.P.V. Spring Kickoff is an annual event started in 2016 as a way to give back to organizations that make an impact in providing assistance to Veterans in Central Texas.The life enrichment of volunteerism and the healing powers of finding a post-military passion is celebrated during Spring Kick off and has been crafted to honor an organization that has made strides in easing Veterans’ emotional transition.Each year a Veteran Non-Profit or Non-Profit with an established Veteran’s Program is nominated and O.P.V. holds an awareness fundraising campaign for the benefit of that organization.O.P.V. events complement our Three Pillars of Support: Social Connection, Community, and Mental Health.
We are currently in search of our 2022 Spring Kickoff Beneficiary! The Spring Kickoff is held every year in April to benefit a worthy veteran nonprofit or veteran based program of a non-profit. Ideal candidates should:
1. Be an existing 501(c)(3) organization for at least 3 years.
2. Serve Veterans of Central Texas.
3. Program / Services should ideally focus on mental health in some capacity.
4. Operate as a volunteer run organization.
5. Have an annual budget of less than $250,000.
Application Deadline is January 14, 2022. Beneficiary will be announced January 17, 2022.